- In a large lecture course? Enroll in a twice-weekly 50-minute sessions that focus on key concepts, collaboration, and building study strategies in a fun small-group setting
- Our approach is research backed by educational data which focuses on the higher levels of learning that students undergo when engaged in social and active learning.
- Through active learning, presentations, games, group discussions and ultimately teaching one another, we will help you acquire the best practices for learning!
After Dark (Drop-In Tutoring)
- Have tough homework? Drop by the LARC Study Lounge after hours to study or work through your questions with LARC Leaders in specific subjects.
- LARC After Dark is a FREE Quantitative drop-in tutoring resource where students may join their peers to: ask questions, discuss assignments, create study groups, study for exams
- Available evenings online through zoom
Workshops & Academic Coaching
- Enhance your study skills by reserving your spot in a free 50-minute workshop
- Meet 1:1 with a peer academic coach for tips on how to improve your academic performance.